Terms of Service TOS
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Complete Terms of Service & Acceptable Use Policy
This legally binding agreement ("Agreement") originates from and between the tenant partner company and you and your agents, employees, representatives or contractors ("you", "you", "customers") and is effective from the date of purchase of web hosting services from SvServers . This agreement sets out the conditions for your use of SvServers web hosting services and represents the entire agreement between you and the Tenant in connection with the Guaranteed Service for certain service levels (see the "Initial Operating Guarantee" and "Service Level" sections below).
By purchasing a service, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, acknowledged, and sent all the terms of this agreement along with new, different or additional terms, conditions or guidelines that the tenant can determine and publish. already bound. from time to time on your website.
Late Payment Policy
Tenants have the right to charge a late fee of 2% per month for late payments. Invoices are automatically considered late after the invoice payment deadline.
Storage and Security
- You run the risk of losing content and software that you place on the SvServers server at any time. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for all actions, omissions and uses based on and costs incurred with your account or password or in connection with the server or the content displayed, linked, transmitted or stored on the server.
- The lessee has no obligation to provide management or security services unless specifically requested to do so. If an update is needed for technology specific to your account, you must request the update through the SvServers ticket system.
- You are solely responsible for taking action to: (i) prevent the loss or damage of your content; (ii) make an independent backup and backup of your content; and (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of your content sent or stored on the leasing server. Tenants are not responsible to you or others for the loss, damage or damage to your content.
If you do not pay your invoice within 24 hours or more after the due date, we reserve the right to suspend your service.
If you have not paid the invoice 48 hours after the due date, we reserve the right to completely stop your service and reformat your server.
If you are canceled for not making a payment, we reserve the right to transfer your account to a third-party debt collection agency, and you agree to pay billing fees or legal fees that may be charged to collect your debt.
- Child Pornography
- Threatening, Racial, or otherwise Abusive content
- Fraud, MLM (Multi-Level Marketing), Pyramid schemes, or any other activities deemed to be fraudulent
- DDoS/Flood attack sending traffic is against policies & law
- Botnets/Virus/Malware/IRC or IRC Bots
- Anything than can result in Spamhaus listing
- Network Abuse / IP Spoofing
- Terrorist Websites
Any other content not listed above is deemed as Allowed.
SvServers will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. SvServers makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. SvServers disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by SvServers and its employees.
Disclosure to law enforcement
SvServers may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Changes to the TOS
SvServers reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.« السابق